Sunday, April 09, 2006

Sit-up bench

Yay!!! I am happy today. I just bought myself a sit-up bench. Although it's quite expensive, I am still happy with the purchase. Bought it from Alpha Titan at a discounted price of RM220 (original price RM280). Finally I can do my bench presses and sit-ups at home in my room much to my own privacy.

I have always wanted a sit-up bench because I can do the basic exercise without having to drive all the way to the gym (FYI, the gym I go to is now about 15 mins drive from my house). Been slacking since I started my night shift... Can see the "effect" physically, it's not me growing sideways, but overall my body shrunk. So I have decided to make some decisions and take some actions before my body continues to shrink.

:
:
:

I just finished pumping some irons although the alarm clock on my table reads 12:36am...hehehe...no boundaries.....anytime, anywhere!!!

No comments: