Tuesday, November 04, 2008

Exotic Cars

When I was in Kaohsiung last weekend, I bumped into a huge convoy of cars. This is not your ordinary convoy but a pure breed of European Exotics... A total of 9 supercars were on display.


Raging bull


Siblings


Orange Lamborghini Murciélago - the original color


Green Lamborghini Murciélago


Dark grey Lamborghini Murciélago


F360 Challenge Stradale - 0-60 mph in 4.1 s


F360 Challenge Stradale


F360 Challenge Stradale


Immaculate Ferrari F430


Engine bay - 4.3L V8


Ferrari F430 - 0-60 mph in 3.5 sec


Ferrari F430 - dashboard


Ferrari 599 GTB Fiorano - 0-60mph in 3.7 seconds


Ferrari 599 GTB Fiorano - from the rear


Porche 911 Turbo


leaving the place

The best thing about the whole showcase is that these cars had their engines on. So imagine 9 masterpiece of car engineering blowing their engines all simultaneously...that's about 3000 ponies.

I almost wet my pants! LOL...

3 comments:

faithlovechocolate said...

on my god!!! so many beauties in 1 night... even I would wet my pants... hahaha

Louis said...

hahaha... i am sure you would. the roars of this european exotic is music to everyone's ears.

Va said...

gosh, nice cars!