Friday, August 07, 2009

Blog Traffic

I bet you guys still remember not too long ago, my blog (yes this very blog you are reading right now) was featured in kennysia's blog. Well if not, click here to find out.

Just wanna share in this post what can that simple gesture by Kenny do to my blog's traffic.

This was the traffic on that very day:


And this was the effect for the month:


The traffic on 11 July 2009 itself easily surpassed the total visitors to my blog in 2008. So my tips to you bloggers out there, if you wanna boost your blog's traffic, try to blog about famous bloggers and hope that one day, they do come across your blog and feature it in theirs.

Have a fantastic weekend!

8 comments:

Soon Hui said...

That's really amazing; Kenny brought you a total of 7000-8000 visitors... wow! The most I got was 3000-4000 visitors from reddit.com...

Louis said...

[soonhui] hehe...was plain lucky i guess. it's tough these days cuz i am having writer's block. :(

Margaret said...

pittttttt.......famous now...

Louis said...

[margaret] yeah, if only i could turn those figures to $$$. PIT!!!!

vell said...

PIT!!!~ how famous you are on that day. So many blogger read about your blog already.

Louis said...

yes right!!!!

ahlost said...

Woooow ~

amazing figure !!

Louis said...

[ahlost] hahaha...that seems so long ago. me facing writer's block now. :(