Saturday, March 25, 2006

My first training for 2006

Today I attended my first ever in-house training for 2006. Training topic "SPC and MSA" (for all of you who needs to know, SPC= Statistic Process Control & MSA= Measurements Systems Analysis). Well, actually I took the "basic" for this course sometime last year. So when I saw in our training timetable that this course was offered, I just signed up, expecting it to be the continuation of the "basic" course.

Set my handphone's alarm at 7:15 a.m., but only managed to crawl out of bed at around 7:30 a.m. Took a shower and rushed to company (only takes bout 10 mins). When i sat my ass down at looked at the training materials, I was like "what the...... isn't this the same material for BASIC SPC and MSA???"

Oh well, what the heck. Since I am already here, might as well just sit through it. Surprisingly, the trainer was a guy whom I have never seen in my entire life at 1si...Eh, correction there, should be X-fab silicon. Then later during the course, he intro himself as the module manager for QRA dept. Cool~~~ I think he's the coolest MM in our company. He can joke, he can smile, he can convey his message across to everyone, he can..... There are just so many qualities that he has and other MMs do not have. And effortlessly he managed to finish the whole course by 12 noon. After letting us have our lunch and quiz, he let us off....Yippie!!!!

What a wonderful world!!!

No comments: