Thursday, July 23, 2009

Childhood Memories

I am sure many of you out there still remember and have played the Street Fighter game. It was the most popular game during my primary (or was it secondary) school years. Recently, I have got my hands on the latest Street Fighter IV game (on PC) and I must say, the graphics and articulation as evolved so much from the first version. Pitting Ryu against Chun-Li (the latest SF movie sucked big time) instantly brought back memories when I would play this game over and over till my mom shouted at the top of her voice asking me to STOP playing. Hahaha~~~


Hadouken~

14 comments:

Soon Hui said...

Hua haha!! Our collective sweet memories...

Louis said...

Hadouken... Yoga fire... sonic boom!

a n n n a said...

oo~ Miss playing this and tekken!! King of fighters~! wah raoo.. and so many more..

Louis said...

[annna] ooo...didnt know that u're an arcade gamer too! geng!

allen said...

I love street fighters! :D
let's get a PS3! :P

Louis said...

[allen] don't have to get PS3 la. i have the PC version, u can get it from me anytime. :) 4.8GB

allen said...

[louis] i don't have a PC. :P

Louis said...

oh...i thought u had one. what bout your macbook, can use, no?

allen said...

[louis] i had a pc.. it died. :P as for my macbook, i dont have enough resource to allocate a virtual pc to run the game. i've just got enough to emulate a pc to run basic apps. :)

Louis said...

hmmm...kolien. liddat u need to get a PS3 liao. hahahahaha....

ahlost said...

ahbookit ~

Louis said...

[ahlost] *i blocked*

Margaret said...

I remember I was once a champion in this game..play until the last level with vega...keke..the only game I play beside super mario during those days..enjoy your game!

Louis said...

[margaret] hey...didn't know u are a gamer too. can influence your darling to play with you liao. :)