Sunday, August 17, 2008

My New Toy

I know, i know.... it's been ages since i dropped any words in this blog. And I admit, I have been busy with different activities.

I have just bought a new toy 2 weeks ago. Oh well, it's not the latest Canon EOS but after many expert's advise i have opted to get myself Canon 400D+18-55mm kit lens DSLR. I have also added a 50mm f1.8 II lens and a battery grip (cuz my palm is just too big for the stand-alone 400D).


Total damage = RM2199 + RM300 + RM540

Overall I think it's a good investment because the qualities of the photos that was taken with the 400D is significantly better than normal point-and-shoot digital cameras. But the settings (aperture, shutter speed, white balance, ISO...) on the DSLR surely need time to get used to.


Outdoors - UniMaS



Indoors - My Logitech keyboard

2 comments:

faithlovechocolate said...

ar ... blue blue sky...loved it. In time u will turned something ordinary into a masterpiece...

Louis said...

thank you
thank you...
learn to become a pro...i must...