Thursday, January 08, 2009

Me & 2009

Without even realizing it, 2008 just whizzed us by...

I would sum up 2008 as a year of ups and downs for me.
  1. Relationship wise, I failed very badly... (don't ask) :(
  2. Work wise, nothing much to shout about except the part where I was sent to Taiwan for 3 months to look at girls and party work, which was a FANTASTIC experience.
  3. Fortune wise, no much luck either. Sien.... Was pinning my hopes on Sports Toto 6/52 Mega Jackpot. :( But the winner wasn't me.
  4. Fitness wise, I think my fitness has dropped since I went to Taiwan. The good food and lack of fitness motivation leads to a sever drop in my fitness level.
So in 2009, I hope I can...
  1. Find someone who is willing to share my life with...
  2. Excel in my work, get a better paid job (I am really underpaid, can?)
  3. I don't ask for much, as long as I can do some investment, I am happy dy...
  4. I wanna get back my biceps, triceps, chest, back... and also build the muscles of my legs. (my legs are underdeveloped because I never pay much attention to them)
I do hope that 2009 will be a good year not only for me, but for everyone as well.

What is happiness if you can't share it with others?


thanks to allen for this cool photo.... ushering 2009

6 comments:

cyrildason said...

Hope you get what you resolute for this year :D

Soon Hui said...

Go go, Louis! I will support you!

Louis said...

cdason and soon hui, thanks guys!
I hope I can achieve them too :) the sooneer the better.

allen said...

bang bang bang!

Louis said...

i didn't kill anyone that night!

Jo said...

あなたのこと 私は今でも
思い続けているよ
いくら時流れて行こうと